– 4 x eggs
– 1 x hanpen (pureed and steamed fish cake)
– 1/2 cup dashi soup stock
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 tsp soy sauce
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Put hanpen cake in blender and chop well.
– To blender, now add soup stock, sugar, salt, soy sauce and eggs; stir well.
– Pour this mixture into a flat slightly-oiled baking pan and bake for 15 minutes at 250 degrees.
– Take the omelet out from the pan when it’s still hot. Now place the omelet on top of a bamboo mat and roll it. Leave alone until it cools.
– Remove the bamboo mat and cut the omelet into half inch slices.