– 8 x Eggs, lightly beaten
– 1 tsp Salt
– 2 tbs Dry sherry
– 1/2 cup Fresh peas, cooked
– 1/4 lb Shelled shrimp, finely chopped
– While continuing to beat the eggs, add the salt, sherry, peas and shrimp.
– Divide among 4 greased custard cups. Set the custard cups on a rack in a deep saute pan or dutch oven. Cover with a piece of wax paper. Pour boiling water down the sides of the pan to come one quarter of the way up the cups.
– Cover the pan and simmer so that the custard steams for about 20 minutes, or just until set. Do not boil.